Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions DNActivation.com
Article 1. Definitions
1. Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the provider;
3. Product conditions: the description and conditions of a product or service offered by the supplier;
4. Day: calendar day (working days and non-working days);
5. Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or provider to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that makes future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information possible.
6. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the distance contract within the reflection period;
7. Provider: the legal entity that offers the products and / or services at a distance to the consumer or entrepreneur;
8. Distance contract: an agreement whereby in the context of a system organized by the provider for distance selling of products and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, exclusive use is made of one or more means for communication. at a distance
Article 2. The provider
Beursstraat 25, 4381 CC Vlissingen
Chamber of Commerce: 70036012
Article 3. Liability / Disclaimer
Compiling the information on this website, we have taken the greatest possible care. However, no rights can be derived from the information DNActivation.com. Neither are we liable for damages resulting from the use of the website, the temporary unavailability of the website or incorrect or incomplete information on the website.
Improper use of texts, logos, images or photographs of this website is not permitted.
The use of nutritional supplements from the DNActivation.com webshop is at the consumer’s own risk. If the consumer uses medication, it is advisable to first consult his own doctor or specialist before using a food supplement.
DNActivation.com is not responsible for the consequences that combining medicines and dietary supplements could have on health.
When consuming dietary supplements, the consumer must at all times adhere to the regulations on the packaging. The recommended dose should not be exceeded.
DNActivation.com is not liable for the consequences of improper or excessive use of food supplements from its web shop.
Article 4. Applicability
1. These terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the provider and to the distance contract which is concluded between the provider and the consumer. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these conditions will be made available to the consumer or entrepreneur. This is done by publication on the internet site of the provider (DNActivation.com). At the first contact, the supplier always makes reference to this publication and verifies that the consumer or entrepreneur can take note of these conditions. These conditions are also sent at the first request.
2. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that the consumer can do so. can be easily stored on a durable data carrier.
3. In the event that, in addition to these conditions, specific product or service conditions also apply, the first and second paragraphs shall apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer may, in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, always invoke the application of the most favorable provision.
Article 5. Offer, agreement
1. An offer always has a limited validity period, if no term of validity is stated, the offer is valid for a maximum of seven days.
2. The offer is made by the provider in such a way that it is clear to the consumer what his rights and obligations are.
3. If applicable, the offer always refers to the right of withdrawal, the method of payment, delivery and the minimum duration of the distance contract in case of an extended transaction.
4. The agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the consumer or entrepreneur of the offer and the fulfillment of the special conditions attached thereto.
5. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the provider also confirms receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
6. The consumer receives the following information in such a way that it can be stored in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
a. the address of the provider where the consumer can go with complaints;
b. (if applicable) the conditions under which and the way in which the consumer can use the right of withdrawal;
c. (if applicable) the information about guarantees and existing after-sales service; the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration;
Article 6. Right of withdrawal
1. You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason. After cancellation, you have another 14 days to return your product.
2. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for returning from your home to the web shop. are for your own account.
3. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product must be returned unopened and with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur.
4. To make use of this right, you can contact us via email@example.com. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return.
Article 7. The price
1. During the maximum validity period stated in the offer or the maximum validity period stated in Article 5, the prices of the offered products and / or services will not be increased. Changes in the applicable rate of sales tax (V.A.T.) may be passed on.
2. A price increase that takes place within three months after the conclusion of the agreement is only allowed if it is caused by a (change in a) statutory regulation or provision. After three months after the conclusion of the agreement, price changes are permitted, the consumer or entrepreneur then has the authority to terminate the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
3. All mentioned prices of products or services include sales tax, but excluding all other levies and surcharges imposed by the government or otherwise, such as (but not limited to) tourist tax.
Article 8. Delivery and execution
1. The provider takes the utmost care in the provision of services and in the receipt and execution of orders for products.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the provider.
3. The provider will execute accepted orders expeditiously, communicated deadlines are never deadlines, but are only indicative. If the execution takes longer than 30 days after the contract has been concluded, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract without any costs. Any payment already received by the provider will be refunded within 14 days after the dissolution.
4. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the provider up to the moment of delivery, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 9. Payment
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer or entrepreneur must be paid within 14 days after the reflection period referred to in article 6 commences.
2. The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the provider without delay.
3. In the event of default by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer beforehand.
4. The provider can transfer the claim with all related rights, such as the right to direct debit, to a third party. The provider or third party informs the consumer or entrepreneur.
Article 10. Complaints procedure
1. The provider has a complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted to the provider in a timely, complete and clear manner, after the consumer or entrepreneur has discovered the defects, or the complaint has occurred.
3. Complaints will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt, provided that they comply with paragraph 2. The provider will at all times send an acknowledgment of receipt of the complaint. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the supplier will respond within a period of 14 days with an indication when the consumer or entrepreneur can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 11. Additional or different provisions
Additional provisions and provisions deviating from these general terms and conditions only apply if they are recorded with the express consent of both parties on a durable medium.
Article 12. Liability
The Provider is not liable for damage caused by the fact that the Provider has assumed incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by or on behalf of the Consumer.
If the provider is liable for damage, this liability is at all times limited to a maximum of twice the invoice value of the order / order up to a maximum of € 2,500.
Article 13. Final provision
Dutch law is exclusively applicable to all agreements, offers and other services between parties. All disputes relating to all agreements, offers and other services between parties will be settled by the competent court in the district of Zeeland-West-Brabant. Terms and conditions conducted by the entrepreneur are subordinate to these conditions and will only be accepted if this has been expressly agreed and is apparent from the agreement recorded on a durable medium.